Hello. I'm Ray

Thursday, August 30, 2007 @ 8:35 AM
Indian MTV

This is only for chinese, and I am sorry about that.
because this is a Indian MTV with some chinese bad word subtitle.
hahas! And the title for this is ..

幹你媽的



幹你老木



if you don't understand,
i bet that you should at least understand the chorus,
"FUCK YOUR MOTHER"

Ok, that was some entertainment,
i know that you people might don't understand what is it
because it is in non-simplified chinese subtitle.
Anyway, I am no trying to be racist :/
It is just found in the Youtube.


Er.. zzz. I failed my SS class test, damn.
i hate history, and the teacher.

tomorrow having CIP :/
After school until 5pm leh!
oh, so saddening.. there are like 70+ unique viewers but only..
a sum of people tagged, zzz.

Bored, Oh please, don't view my blog using IMAC,
it looks totally like shit. :/

Will bring my cousin around these few days :D
So, if you see me around with a girl, not my girlfriend -. -
my cousin .

Bored and byebye! Remember to tag oh! :D

Shermaine: Er, the orangy one.. lol. I see NO SHERMAINE. lol.
Wanyi: Abit, lols.
Zaqia: If you would give me your hair. lol!
Serene: It's damn easy lo! I also know. heehee
Zihao: Than you just like that your blog goes dead -. -
Dorothy; ? What you talking. lol

Labels:




Remember to follow me on Twitter!