Hello. I'm Ray

Saturday, October 20, 2007 @ 5:55 AM
Introduce the blog.

Oh hello! I am back with photos but not mine.
I am still waiting for Wild wild wet, CafeCartel and GoldenVillage to call me to work!
ZzzZ, my results is not really good lah! I failed 3 out of 7 leh!

Ok la, wait and see luh!
Yesterday went to Suntec with Angelina, Elvira, Kaiyan, Zheyee, Ruthy
until 8.30pm than reach home? Fucking tired .

I will introdduce this blog to you all that is now selling stuffs and hope you all will love?
http://thelastchapter-.blogspot.com yeah, and if you want any stuff, you can tag in my blog or maybe leave a comment with your particular on it to buy :D
- Do help okay! :D

Tomorrow is Angelina's Birthday BBQ!
At my house, so gonna prepare alot for now.
Will have alot pictures taken!

(random)
Thankyou Weiying for the birthday presant- shade!


HOTELS! DO YOU BELIEVE?

SOME STUPID AND PERVERTIC STUFF.


Jialing: Paiseh uh! Busy these few days what. heehee. (:
Veron: Ohyeah, sure :D
Lia: Yeah, thankyou :D You too uh!
Jialing: ? What Derek?
Adeline: Sure, I don't lilke girl's stuff -.- I've introduce on my blog!

Labels:




Remember to follow me on Twitter!