Hello. I'm Ray

Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 12:18 AM
can you see the two stiches?


2 stiches. Post of today.

I am sorry, no update today.
Wake up early in the morning and do up my blog photo.
The animating one on the right. :D

Will remove the stitches on 3rd October.
Shall take photo of the scar by then.

I think I will not get my N93i ):
My mother seems totally forgotten about it,
nevermind. I will save and get it MYSELF. :D

I've changed my blog song.
I am sick of those songs already -atlast -.-
I've put up Jolin Tsai's new album.
All songs, but here to wish her album have a good sale! :D

Stupid Kevin's tagboard's advertisment.


Hasn't seen my photo for long huh?


XiiaOrEnx: Paiseh eh, I don't really link those I don't know (:
Owyong: Tag me in the late of the night/early in the morning? 0.0
Wendy: Want do blog mah (:




Remember to follow me on Twitter!