Hello. I'm Ray

Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 9:31 AM
Swimming

I MAYBE BUYING N93i!

Now Elvira and Zheyee and Shishi is downstairs swimming.
later will join them after they finish :D


To Kaiyan:
Your friends are all around you supporting you whenever
you are down, sad, and any quries.
We, friends never gave up hope on you and yet you gave it up yourself.
How can you?

The books didn't win you, nor you loose to it.
It's you who stabbed yourself in the heart.


We share our joys with you and you have to return what we gave you!
And that is GRADUATE WITH US IN THE YEAR OF 2008!
Holding our O level results taking photos with smiles.


u give this as a return?

You should I won't allow you to retain ok!
Never! Come back to school and study.
You gave up because you think that you won't make it...
BUT WE ARE ALL AROUND HELPING YOU!

You don't want to graduate with us?
With Feli? No?

no bluff, I am angry and scolding you now.
Because i am your friend. :D




the end-



Peier: HELLO! :D
Shermaine: Haha, okay okay.. You study well too!
Zaqia: So, YOU SHOULD TAG MORE. hhahahss!
Cetrina: haha, Got study mah! Don't fail eng, retain horh!
Weiying: ._. zzzz, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1 xD
Kim: Not free. hhahah!
Serene: ok, thankyou :D
Chuanya: I commented you for your sake!
Wendyeo: Anything bahs. hahahs
Jialing: Advertiesddddddd??
Dorothy: What dog? What show?
Marilyn: Is goodluck*. {3
Naiyu: haha, ok, good for you! :D
Lia: You must be stupid -.- hahahss
Zihao: No originality. asshole:D
Andy: Okay, I deleted that paragraph -.-
Kaiyan: I still don't understand!
Zheyee: Always very kaobei one they all!
Weiying: What kinda face is >> -oo-
Cheehao: What thing so surprised?
Ruth: HAH, I am good to link to your blog!




Remember to follow me on Twitter!