Hello. I'm Ray

Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 6:17 AM
Tomorrow BBQ

Tomorrow we are celebrating Ron and Lydia's birthday tomorrow
at my house - BBQ.

Whoohooo, it is like alot people is not co-operating to pay up their share amount.

But at last still got the amount wanted.
We went to Shengsiong to but all the food,
which is uner the heavy rain.

Than we never buy chicken and other
need-to-marinate things because elvira say online have..

than it is like we went online and check than it is like the food
all sucks lah! And it is damn expensive.

I wonder who intro it to her sia..
Suck to core.

Than tomorrow morning I am going to elvira house
to do the birthday cake.. hohoh, i am going to DO!!

:D Shall take photos!

KAIYAN! TOMORROW BRING YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA CAN?
PLEASE!!!

My results!
English- 56.7% and 64%.
Chinese- 70% and 76% and 66%
Mathematics- 75% and 100%
Science- 60% and 72% and 64% and 60%
Combine Humanities- 19.2% and 32%
POA- 100% and 92%
ART- 70% and 74%\

Average: 68.9%

ROAR~ I shall get my
N93i !!


MissyAnnon: Oh thankyou! :D
Veron: Pro man! HAhas. thankyou, I will, so do you! ;D
Lia: Where you left it? Scary leh!
Pearline: But you forever don't tag!!
Zihao: Stop changing your link! Horny boys*
Marissa: I AM MIA. Hahas, study for EOY! :D
Kayan: It's SS teacher show us one..
Elvira: Ok la.. hohohoh
Dorothy: I WANT FATS!
Yunyi: OKS!
Shiya: It's all by campus superstar people. "D
Dorothy: What two dogs?
Ainie: Thankyou:D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!