Hello. I'm Ray

Friday, September 7, 2007 @ 1:25 AM
Miamis' Ink

Oh hello everybody :D

Yesterday went to airport sent my cousin off,
really saddening.

Later will be going to that chinese thingy,
6.45pm-11pm .

Maybe before that meet Zheyee up first,
than see want go where walk first.

Ok, I will not talk about later,
I want to advertise on ONE television programme.
It's from monday to friday.
Channel 16 ( Travel and living )
From 11pm-12am.
It's all about tatoo, FUCKING NICE!
A-MUST-WATCH-PROGRAMME.

You will get addicted once you watch one episode,
by than, thankyou me :D

HOHOHO!

Weiying: No what? LOL.
Kaiyan: Honoured! hohoho!
Eunice: What kinda tag issit? =.=
Owyong: It means "directories to Love". What ss?
Jialing: Thankyou.
Weiying: kinda don't suite you leh!
Zaqia: No? I am much more. LOL!!!




Remember to follow me on Twitter!