Hello. I'm Ray

Sunday, September 2, 2007 @ 6:45 AM
my cousin

Let's talk about yesterday ..
I accompany my cousin to Pasir Ris White sand to buy earrings (:
I bought a earring (:
Went to Simei, which I think that East Point sucks now.
But than I bought a tongue stud - acting like one lip stud .

Went to Bedok and send them to bus innterchange and I went to Petal Mac.
- POA lesson.

I reached there and only a few people there and the teacher is not there yet.
Waited her until 4.30pm and she reached.

I stoned for 4 hours after that.
:/ Saw Kaiyan and she accompany us study.

I am so fed-up la. It's so difficult lah!


9pm than really sit down to study.
Until 10.30pm we shift to the senior citizen place to study.
Until 12.15AM!!



MS TAN! YOUR'RE THE BEST TEACHER!


After that went home with Kerli and Ron / cabbed.



Today.

Went to east coast with my cousin to cycle.
later going to night safari (:
But than quite expensive.

( Damai went on newspaper!
The reporters complaint that our chinese sucks!
We were doing our CIP and the teachers are doing flyers for alot residents.
They type all in english and use the computer to Translate according to the english to Chinese.
It sucks totally.
Old newspaper = lao bao zhi ( when should be jiu bao zhi )
Stupid DAMAI teacher la! )

Zaqia: I'll be a perfect gay -.-
Veron: I won't link you, since you put it private, no use linking.
Zihao: Crap.
Kaiyan: hohoho.
Dorothy: Oh, thankyou. Your blog is lagging my computer.
Peiwen: Thankyou, I can't view your blog!

ChuanYa: Bonjour!

Oh, now blogger is good, they save auto!
just now my comp hang and all gone.
But it saved! :D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!