Hello. I'm Ray

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 @ 2:25 PM
simpson shirt

oh hello!
I am here again.

;( I went looking for Simpson shirt,
but then don't have the design I want,
I saw, but than don't have my size, Shit.

Today went to Tampinese mall to look for the shirt,
and saw Zaqia and her friends and called me out something. " look my tagboard "

After that went to Vivo city.
zzzzz, it's my third time to there and I find that it's kinda bored already.

- ben and jerry-ied.

Look for simpson shirt, no size. BOO!
I want it man!!!

Bought one adidas watch, superbbb love.

I want shade.
Weiying, can you buy me earlier? heehee :D

Went around vivo and after that went to Plaza Sing.
:D ARCADEEEEE .

I have uploaded all the night safari photos to my account,
when i have time i will upload here,
so, come often to check it out :D

Serene: Tell me your MSN can?
Kim: What feel? I only view those who view me , lol
Weiying: What thing Lol? Cheena?
Kim: I make sense, You don't.
Wendy: Bu hao Bu hao , hahs.
Owyong: Thankyou for the tag.
Jialing: Yeah, make hime serve you. hohoho.
Shiya: We saw each other at mama that time. long time ago liao.
Jialing: Happy early birthday!
Peier: Thankyou (:
Zaqia: My cousin, hahas, I heard that, im shy la.. hohoho.
Serene: Shall add you up soon :D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!