Hello. I'm Ray

Friday, September 14, 2007 @ 6:20 AM
No blogging

Ok, as you can see, Corin threatened me to blog something interestine
or she will stop coming to my blog. OH! I will post up something really nice,
to entertain SINGAPOREANS ONLY!


HOHOHO! Isn't it funny?

Yesterday:
Went to Elvira house.
Blog.
Went home, and the bus almost broke down!
Stop start stop start. ROAR!

Reached home change and get out of the house.
- cut hair. ):

TODAY:
Boringxsxsxsxsxsxsxsx.

Quarrel with SS teacher,
I can't stand teachers calling me do things I don't like,
so, quarrel and shouted at her,
went out of class and sit, waiting for teacher to get out after school.

Study hour, BORING!


Saturday going to celebrate Ron's birthday at my house.
-BBQ.

I want my result slip!!


Confirm doing very good!


Wanyi: They came into my dream and complaint and cry!
Wanyi: Ok, advertise mine too! hoho, put your wanted photo in your blog.
Zaqia: =.= I am not. ROARWWW
Zheyee: I don't want help you leh! When I am free la, relinked.
Corin: There are alot songs.. wait for the first to finish!
Cheehao: =.=
Ruth: At last, awesome girl. =.=




Remember to follow me on Twitter!