Hello. I'm Ray

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 5:46 AM
random

So random this post, damn.

  • Deleted post on "to dorothy", kind of misunderstanding.
  • Dont view my blog using Mozilla Firefox.
  • Fel! put more aloe vera and get well!. hoho
  • A friend of Lim Wei Ying
  • Advertising Kaiyan and Jialing's Blog soon.
  • My results are superb good except for humanities.
  • kayan, A gd friend always by your side, and thats me :D
  • Kerli owe me $7, Cecilia $4.50, Ron $2 -.-
  • N93i will be mine!
  • No handphone for now, confiscated ):
  • Metallic friends.
  • A friend in need is a friend indeed.
  • Newspaper facts arn't true! DAMN.
  • Love more, hate less, better life (:
  • School food sucks.
  • Pizzahut's rosemary meal don't stretch like the ads do.
  • Same earring as Wendyeo :D
  • Fake Adidas watch at $12.90 -.-
  • Celebrate Ron's b'day on saturday.
  • Elvira promised to blog again.
  • Elder bro ALWAYS wear my clothes, damn.
  • Birthday in one month's time - 10thOCT.
  • Crawling nurse and I know who killed me.
  • Longing for tatoo again, no more tongue piercing.
  • Reading reader digest.
  • Studies sucks.
  • Looking for transparent pencil box and Simpson shirt!
  • Friends Forever ^^V


Passer: Eh cock lah! Don't know check dictionary la! You need english tuition ah? Bark so much, don't come lah! Because you like my blog and you can't stop coming, prove me wrong! And can't you see everyone is ignoring you? They don't give a damn to you. So, byebye :D

Jialing: SOON! :D I don't know louis.
Naiyu: OK! :D
Kim: When I free ok? :D
MeiJing: PRO PEOPLE MAH! hohoho :D
Chuanya: I can block! bahahah!




Remember to follow me on Twitter!