Hello. I'm Ray

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 @ 8:57 AM
Jellies

KAIYAN'S JELLY IS DAMN NICE!
After school went to the library to study chemistry,
and later went to elvira house to prepare their dinner for them.
I cooked Satay, tomato sausage, congee, seafood soup
Later elvira, kaiyan, shishi, zheyee, ruth came back and eat :D
kaiyan make jelly, fucking nice to eat,
she gave me one packet of jelly powder.
Thanks Kaiyan.
Went home at around 6.30pm
Slept the whole night and till next day morning :D
Weiying: tagtagtag :)
Nicholas: you don't have to follow what i said right? hahas
Jialing: make sure arh!
Dorothy: yeah :" I hate your blog! It's rubbish!" hahas.
Passer: Please go check out what is "LOSER" before you use it lah! So what if i say friendster suck? I want use it back leh.. cannot meh?
Serene: yeah, :D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!