Hello. I'm Ray

Sunday, September 23, 2007 @ 1:30 PM
Campus is back to me [edited]

Make sure you watch and make sure you laugh! HAHA!


Alright, today going rewatch Campus Superstar 2 again.
I know I am slow -.- But I find them kinda nice.

I watched 2 hours of backstage video all by them,
they are like so nice to play around with!
Backstage videos!


Today i opened my bandage and see how's my leg..
ROAR! 2 stiches poking out -.-
I shall take a photo and post up soon,
:D

My mother is coming to Singapore tonight:)


Three days unique viewers are increasing , still not many.
Since that time I change my URL
from hsinray-moveee to this one.

That time is 2 days 0 unique leh!
and my unique from 80+ drop to 50 -.-
It's like so damn lah!



XiiaOrEnx: Ok, thankyou :D
MissyAnnon: Yeah, thankyou :D
Owyong: ROAR!
ERM..: So? Issit my business that you have more readers?
Nicholas: FUCKYOU! I curse you fall into long gang. Stop been twiitxzx
Naiyu: Yah, big knife! I don't celebrate -.-
Marie: Oh, thankyou! I will rate yours' soon :D
Serene: Yeah, thankyou :D
Chuanya: Too surprised that the knife cut me -.-
Cecilia: What if i say no? LOL!
Dorothy: FUCKOFF TWIT! xD I opened the bandage!
Shermaine: THANKYOU! And after you puke.. my wound gets bigger -.-
Marie: Yeah :D
Shermaine: I bet you won't dare. Hohooho! Retard reading retard's blog!
Veron: Yeah, I will. Thankyou :D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!