Hello. I'm Ray

Thursday, October 11, 2007 @ 4:28 AM
16th birthday

Happy birthday

Ok, i really waited damn long time before i can blog.
I am really so stress about exams and many ugly things.

Roar, I forget to bring my camera..
Now at Kimberly house and I forget to bring my camera to upload photos!!

Nevermind, tomorrow is the last 3 papers liao,
than I can go nana liao lo!

Since exam everyday went to petal to do revision.
*I hate this particular school with people looking so retarded, sad, still lower sec.. heavent grow up.

I really have fugging tonnes of photos and they are so random.
So, when i use the computer again I shall post all the random photos.
So must come soon oh!

I took for Zheyee, nice?


Oh, and i think that i wont do really well for my exams..
though i study until wanna suicide already.
*Today's my 16 birthday liao lo!
I can get to watch NC movies without taking fake ICs.
Thankyou Kaiyan for your big prezzie.
Friday celebrating with friends.

Ohokay, Weiying promised that she gonna buy me present soon,
when she's free. hohoho.

Thankyou Kaiyan, Zheyee, Elvira, Dinie, Soleha, Saiful, JohnathanLim, Wendy, kimberly, ruth, Yasmeen, Chuanya, Littlepinky, Xiaoxue, Jezico, Felicia Jie, Weitong, Pearline, Xuanning. And maybe more to edit.

XiiaOrEnx: Yeah, to me that is kinda twitx
Passerby: Since you say it's copied stuff, and you reading it, so shut your asshole. you said you don't read copied stuff and you say you read copied stuff like my blog.. Since you enjoy reading it than don't comment la! Go read copyrighted blog lo, like i care.
Zaqia: TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN. What's your new blog link?
KY: Whatever ^^W thankyou your prezzie yeah!

Jaz: Er.. That's good, hohoho

Marilyn: MUMMY<3

Marissa: Okay :D

Dorothy: Typical Singaporean mah.

Peier: Hello :D

MeiJing: From god.

Cecilia: you bored you have to scold me ass -.-
Zaqia: There, I blog liao.. boring.
Angelina: TODAY!

Wendy: Thankyou for the ugly coloring -.-

xiiaocherry: Oh, it's difficult to find her song. She's dead.
Peier: Mybirthday :D




Remember to follow me on Twitter!