Hello. I'm Ray

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 7:58 AM
My handphone is back :D

Hello! I am back and I got back my handphone because my mother came down school to get it for me :D

Today does not have any interestine to post up.
I am gonna download all Jolin's new album's song now.

Byebye :D

- CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING LIKE A STUPID HEYENA IN SCHOOL AND TRYING TO GET ATTENTION WHEN NO ONE EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU, STUPID DOG.

Kayan: Okay, that will be good :D
XiiaOrEnx: Uhokays :D
Weiying: I saw your msg! Give me your pencilbox! :D
yLva: Ok, will link you up soon
Kim: Thankyou uh! When you online i teach you xD
Zaqia: Yeah, it's recovering. ;D
Marie: Yeah, abit disgusting. :O
Lia: Opps *blushed.
Kayan: NEVER LOR! -.-
Shermaine: star8 is not enough. i want heart. hohoo!
Owyong: Boliao.




Remember to follow me on Twitter!