Hello. I'm Ray

Monday, October 1, 2007 @ 9:20 AM
Examination mood?




Hello,

Morning went to escape to sell tickets,
cannot be sold. fuck.

really there is no exam mood for me.
NO MOOD.

damn lah, it is like everyday I will be going to Elvira house,
going out and bored.

Watched American next top model.

I didn't study for sake.
It is like I don't take the exam seriously this time.

Roar. I got no photos with me now,
didn't bring my camera. mmmm

So, words for today :D

10 days counting down to my birthday!

Fel: People won't know it's you lah :D
Zaqia: Nothing, lol. Yeah, once.. loving right? She's deadnow.
Kimberly: Whatever -.-W mmmm, she shit? LOL!
Marissa: Do I looked im pretending.. lol. Better now.
Wendy: I don't feel like talking to you, come up to me to know the reason.
Dinie: Yeah, so, you read my blog? :D
Dan`: The dead one.. JC girl.
Wanyi: At last freako.
Nicholas: Haha, thankyou luh! What makes you say that?

Zaqia: Yeah, I am happy to walk normally now! Shall read your blog.
MeiJing: It's not so fat lo! I don't appreciate your two rocks.
XiiaOrEnx: I think you will wish me Happybirthday. ahha
Elvira: Thanks to you-.-
Marie: You can't get me anyway!
ShiShi: Ok, thankyou.
Zhiqian: ROAR AT YOUR FACE.
Kimberly: Er.. I don't know? I think pantist. HAHAHAH!
Kaiyan's bro: Hello. Lol.
Cecilia: To remind you. lol. I deleted your stupid spams.
Dorothy: How dare you man! roar. It's so nice luh!
Zaqia: And you don't post my stupid photo!! haha
Fuzah: Will link you :D Cause I retained one year..
Naiyu: Ok, but I don't need it now. hhaa
Corin: Very glad.
Shermaine: yeah.. but it's flamming. roar.
Hannah: Ohok, nice to meet you :D
Zaqia: Cute* ._.
yLva: I spent 2 hours doing this post xD




Remember to follow me on Twitter!