Hello. I'm Ray

Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 8:53 PM
Mix feelings

Please ignore the previous post. It's bullshit.

Anyway, I'm gonna sleep right after writing this post because I'm really tired and feeling mixed.
Millicent fly me aeroplane, made me wait for 3 hours and say don't want to watch movie already. This is totally ridiculous can!

It's okay, at least I read through microecon's notes!
I couldn't get myself to study after the 3 weeks holidays! :/

There's alot of things waiting for me to do! I feel so packed.
I gotta work at westmall, which is at the extreme west side, and I'm, for your info, living at Kembangan, which is almost to the extreme of the East side.

Sure gonna waste 2 hours of mrt trip,
but anyways, Perlyn and Yunhan will be coming to visit me at the f1 booth!

Ohyah, I need to suntan for real. I'm like a white chic can!
Gotta resume my running with Moses.
Need to start preparing for major exams.
There are still 2 projects meeting deadlines.
Catching up 2 thriller movies, anyone? ( Jocelyn sure wants! )

Tonight I'm feeling mixed is also part of Matthew birthday.
I didn't go! Like wtf right. I'm sorry, not because I don't want to okay!
And I realise I don't have any of his photo in my computer!

( Stealing in progess )


Matthew:" I'm the one closing my eyes "

Yeah, don't bother to find me! Because I didn't attend ys's birthday also!
I was srsly sick that day :/

Anyways, I hope those 20 or more people will have a fun night,
while I go catch my sleep! Tomorrow work at 10am!
Have to wake up at 7am.

Preparation time: 7am-9am
Travelling time: 9am-10am

So, I gotta go nowwwwwww !

Last thing, you know I did very well for sem 1?
hiakhiakhiak~

follow me on www.twitter.com/Aaeray




Remember to follow me on Twitter!