Hello. I'm Ray

Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 9:24 PM
Grid gals, and they're hot!

Today morning I'm srsly damn pissed by my boss. Or maybe Singtel people.
Well, they ask us promoters to reach the booth at 10am, well, I reached at 10am
and the security guard told me that it only opens at 11am. Like whatever la. Fuck.
So I went and eat at the foodcourt, and this cheena actually pissed me off too..

Cheena: "小弟弟,要吃吗?" ( Small boy boy, want eat? )

Srsly, what boy boy sia? fuck eh! I ordered Mince Pork noodle and threw the money at her,
and give her ff. Like wth. Lim bei 18 already leh! Stupid sia.

Furthermore, I suffered from die-rior(?) straight after eating, and that ended me up late for work. =.=
And the mince pork noodle totally taste like shit, school one is much more tastier can!
Oooops, forget, that shop is from Shanghai, China. ( It explains all )

Was working and Singtel F1 Grid Gals are here. Omg Omg Omg.
Hot hot hot! Tell you what, I keep bio-ing them. HAHAHAH.
Srsly, look damn nice nice nice, hot hot hot.

So, bio until 7pm, HAHAHA
I ended work and went to eat with Perlyn and Yunhan!
Thanks lah k, come down from Bugis and going back Bugis. ^^
( I bolded it okay! )

And on the train there is this ganchiong made in china spider.
Everytime got someone stand up, she chionggggggggggggggg atw there can!
Perlyn dropped, she wanted to chiong here, but I put my leg out, than before she can cross over, one guy sat. Yesaaaaa! Look at her disappointed face. Awwww !

It was raining damn heavily when I reached Kembangan, so I wanted to cab ( the distance from nyp to mrt )
but when I was about to board the cab, the rain has totally turned damn small already =.=
So, I changed to taking bus instead, cause it's one stop and it'll stop opposite my house.

After blogging, I'll be reading my Microecon notes, next lecture.
I'mma hard working these 2 days lor! :)

working tomorrow from 1pm-10pm!
Sure bloody shag one. :/

horror movies, I'm so coming for you!



I'm damn jealous that guy got a nose job! Me wants toooooo ! )<


Follow me on www.twitter.com/Aaeray !




Remember to follow me on Twitter!