Hello. I'm Ray

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 6:27 PM
Connecticut

( Some srsly overdued photos from jo )
And I need a nosejob srsly!
Ice-Age 3D! Day.

Today is a damn fatigue day srsly. ):

Afa she talk cock again.
I know what's her favourite sentence already..
" I don't really like to say this, but I would want to share this... "

Hey come on la, don't like than don't say lah!
Srsly, I don't feel like listening too. As a professional lecturer, or maybe in doubt, you should spend time teaching and not talking things that you claim you don't like to say and things that we are not interested in what you are saying.

After school went over to Woodlands to catch The hunting in connecticut!
we smuggle old chang kee, Delifrance, Yakun, yongtaofu in! AHAHAHAH
But couldn't finish it cause I saw the eyelid kenna cut away already stomach turnover.

Anyways, went Jurong and back to Kembangan, sleep the whole journey k! :/
Tired ah! I needa catch up with my school work already!

Jobs available, tag me for more details.


zy, tc of yourself! :D
Anything call me yah!




Remember to follow me on Twitter!