Hello. I'm Ray

Saturday, July 18, 2009 @ 6:15 PM
Ecp

Yesterday was really a fun and fatigue day!
After school went to do project, and went home to put down my school stuffs and meet zy at Tampines. We went around shopping for presents!

After much of my persuation, we went to eat pizzahut :)
and we're srsly so got damn full (Now I am damn hungryyyyy!)
Dragging ourselves back, laughing atw.

we were talking about the movie "up"
and when we alight the bus, Zy saw this small fat boy look familiar,
and thats when I say "hey, that boy looks like the one acted in up"

She burst into her hyeena(?) laughter.
that boy must be feeling very helpless.

Anyways, headed to zy house and prepare the wraping everything and her mom's back!
Inside zy's room faster prepare and put the presants on baobei's bed and left for ecp!
Well, suppose to meet 'em at 530, ended up 630 and we're still waiting.

So long never see alot faces already! See-ing back the 35 familiar faces makes me feel so excited! Blasting musics and dancing and drinking and laughing and playing around make my night a super tired one. (although i feel like asking him to stfu)

At 5am, I'm super buaytahan, because I'm so sleepy!
lying in the tent for 1 minute and I'm off to my sleep till 7.30am
pack everything and cab home.

Super sticky! Scrub myself for 2 times before I get my 8 hours nap.
Super losta photos I tell you. Upload soon! :)
Later heading down to meet the guys!

Anyways, happy birthday baobei and ruthyyyyys k! *love handshake. HAHAHHA




Remember to follow me on Twitter!